Positive Pets offer a variety of services. Here are a few examples. If you can’t see what you’re looking for here please get in touch and I’m sure we can help you or point you in the right direction.
- Support with choosing the right puppy for you and preparing for their arrival.
- Puppy classes and private one to ones at home and out and about.
- One to ones and small group sessions for dogs of any age and size.
- Behavioural work- issues such as barking, jumping up, reactivity, anxiety.
- Work with parents-to-be to prepare their dog for the new arrival.
- Training for dogs and families to prepare them for the next stage of their baby's development- toddlerhood!
- Training and socialisation walks to help develop your dog's social skills and responses to everyday stimuli.
- Workshop days: Family Paws (Dogs & Storks®, Dogs & Toddlers™). Canine Body Language, Loose Lead Walking, Recall, Feisty Fidos.
- UK Sniffer Dogs: Scentwork training for pet dogs. Workshop days, classes & 1:1s.