Positive Pets offer a variety of services. Here are a few examples. If you can’t see what you’re looking for here please get in touch and I’m sure we can help you or point you in the right direction.
- Support with choosing the right puppy for you and preparing for their arrival.
- Puppy classes and one to ones at home and out and about.
- One to ones and small group sessions for dogs of any age.
- Behavioural work- issues such as barking, jumping up, reactivity, anxiety.
- Work with parents-to-be to prepare their dog for the new arrival.
- Training for dogs and families to prepare them for the next stage of their baby's development- toddlerhood!
- Training and socialisation walks to help develop your dog's social skills and responses to everyday stimuli.
- Workshop days- Recall, loose lead walking, feisty fidos, scentwork and enrichment games.